Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Viticulture and Environment by John Gladstones

Viticulture and environment by John GladstonesThis is simply the best book about the role of climate and environment in determining wine quality. Sure, it's a bit technical, but the sparkling prose makes it a pleasure to read. An instant classic by the man who identified Margaret River as a suitable spot to plant a vineyard. A book for scientists, viticulturalists, winemakers and the discerning wine consumer.

Viticulture and Environment by John Gladstones

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm interested in wine & german white wine in particular. I would like to meet other similar people in my local area. I've found this german white wine site but I need to find some others. Any ideas?
TIA

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home