Thursday, October 28, 2004

Alpine Valleys

This is a relatively new wine region in North Eastern Victoria which contains about ten wineries. Like the nearby King Valley region, the Alpine Valleys wine region has a variety of climates from the relatively warm valley floors to quite cold areas further up the slopes.

I have recently added a page about the alternative varieties made here. Check it out!

I now have guides to seven Australian wine regions. These guides concentrate only on wineries producing alternative varieties. As such they are unique sources of Information. You can access them from here

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd like to know where I can meet other people who enjoy wine, particularly australian white wine. I've joined this site (australian white wine) but where else can I meet other local devotees of australian white wine?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home