Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Well said Natalie!

In a recent article Distilling Ten Wine Myths Natalie McLean debunks her favourite wine misconceptions. Number one is Chardonnay is better. It's great to see that the message of diversity is being spread around. You can read the other nine myths in the full article on the link above. But the first one is the important one. You get more enjoyment out of wine by pursuing the diversity path. Now where have I heard that before?

By the way Natalie McLean was recently voted the World's Best Wine Writer, and you can get onto her mailling list via the article link above.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darby and Sue said...

Hello,

Anyone can post a comment on this site. You can do it anonomously or, if you have a blogger account you can do it signed. All comments get sent automatically to me so a comment here is similar to a public email to me.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm interested in wine & new zealand white wine in particular. I would like to meet other similar people in my local area. I've found this new zealand white wine site but I need to find some others. Any ideas?
TIA

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home