Friday, November 11, 2005

Wine regions for varietal wines

While I have been compling the data for the Emerging Varietals book I have been collecting information about Australian wine regions. Some of this has found its way onto the Vinodiversity website and much more will be added. Thus far there is information about Alpine Valleys, Barossa, Beechworth, Bendigo, Granite Belt, Hunter Valley, King Valley, Langhorne Creek, Margaret River and the Yarra Valley. There's lots more to come, so check these out and watch out for frequent updates Wine regions for varietal wines

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd like to know where to get help and advice on wine and, in particular, spanish red wine. I've joined spanish red wine to contact others who may be able to help me. Are there any other sites where I can get such advice?
TIA

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home