Monday, February 14, 2005

Yarra Valley Grape Grazing 19 and 20 February 2005

The annual Grape Grazing weekend is with us again. When this event began quite a few years ago only a few wineries had restaurants attached. Now most wineries have some sort of food option so there special zing has to come form the quality of the food and wine. There are plenty of events and options so check out the program. You may also like to check out the Vinodiversity guide to
alternative varietals in the Yarra Valley

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm interested in wine & south african red wine in particular. I would like to meet other similar people in my local area. I've found this south african red wine site but I need to find some others. Any ideas?
TIA

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home